Saturday, November 26, 2011

More Sensory Boxes



So if you do a search on sensory boxes on Pinterest you get lots of great ideas. I decided to revamp Lucas 's sensory activities because he was getting tired of the past and dry beans boxes and he is pretty good about touching them.

So I had this Thai rice and it's more more sushi a friend gave me but I didn't use, so the texture would be challenge for him because of different colors and shapes so to do more interesting I decided to put some fun elements and on this ones all about frogs
I found this great tubes on Amazon




Still a lot of left so I will do another box with lentils  mixing this frogs and the insect tube






Sensory boxes are  great for kids having special needs or not, not just work their senses but also you can do pretend and teach words.

Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment